Friday, August 16, 2013

A Quick Introduction

Hello everyone ◕。

My name is Madison. I’m 18 years old and I currently live in Miami, Florida. I've been anticipating creating this blog because as a young college bound girl I have found it hard to keep up with my slight shopping addiction without breaking the bank. Plus I want to shamelessly talk about my interests with the hope that someone would be willing to read it. 

My variety of interests include astrology, personal fashion, video games, movies, politics (which I will keep little as possible on this blog for obvious reasons), paranormal investigation, blogging, books and sweets. In a few words I would describe my style somewhere between hyper femme and a kickass babe in a zombie apocalypse. 

Thank you everyone who has encouraged me to make this blog and I hope to help you find great deals (ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment